Shotgun is now accepting entries for its annual Pipeline Awards!
Returning for a sixth year, the popular Pipeline Awards honor outstanding people (and the tools they’ve built) that make production pipelines simpler and more streamlined for studios of all sizes.
Please send us your entries for any of these categories:
- The Pipeline Shotty Awards for top pipeline tools – whether they’re in development, engineering, integration, or day-to-day use
- The Pipeline Hero Awards for standout individuals – who improve not only their own studios, but share best practices and tools with the industry
Last year’s Shotty Awards went to:
- UTS Animal Logic Academy for Turret, a tool connecting Shotgun and Pixar’s Universal Scene Descriptions (USD) to create a lightweight file resolver architecture that works across a range of content creation applications
- 4th Creative Party for LAEL, a robust dashboard for artists, production teams, TDs, and support staff to manage project data
- Zoho Studio for Shotgun Slate, a digital slate tool that records on-set data and pulls shot data from Shotgun for more effective plate management
- Territory Studio for Territory Toolkit, a series of Shotgun plugins for Adobe Creative Suite and Cinema 4D enabling easy transitions between the studio’s VFX and motion graphics teams
Please send your nominations by Friday, July 12th, 2019 for consideration.
Winners will be announced at this year’s SIGGRAPH, taking place July 29–August 1 in Los Angeles.
We can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to.